Cookies with comline and entering info into forms

From: Jeff Cochand <cochand@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:22:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,
     I want to be able to use comline to read my.yahoo.com, with my
personal settings.  Surfing to my.yahoo.com results in the generic news,
etc. screen which includes a username & password area.  If you fill in
the username & password, the next time you surf to my.yahoo.com, you
will automatically see your personalized page.  I want to be able to see
this personalized page using comline.  my.yahoo.com uses persistant
cookies to accomplish this automatic display of the personalized page.
    So, I have two questions.
    1. How can I use cookies with comline?
    2. How can I use comline to "script" the process of entering
information into an HTML form (ie entering username & password into
my.yahoo.com)?

Thanks,
Jeff