Re: What is the best way to provide make files on Windows?

From: Jeff Cochand <cochand@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:20:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
   Thanks very much for your help in compiling libwww & comline.
Painful, but  I appreciate the work that's been put into it, as it is
useful to me as a command line browser.  I may have to recompile again
from scratch.  If  I do, I'll keep exact details of my steps and send
them to you to publish for everyone else.  I'm not yet sure what's
better, nmake from the dos command line, or a simple Visual C++
project.  If I get to this second compile from scratch, I'll post my
findings for everyone to see.

BTW, I faked a reply to this message by inserting Re:  What's the proper
way to reply to a msg in www-lib@w3.org?