Re: doing config/winConfigure.pl, still need www

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 12:00:22 -0400
To: bhyde@gensym.com (Ben Hyde), www-lib@w3.org
At 11:08 6/3/98 -0400, Ben Hyde wrote:

>Well I'm embarrassed to have overlooked libtool in
>the requirements list, sorry.

That's OK.

>I should have mentioned before that using config/winConfigure.pl
>didn't seem to help,

>Should I just break down and get www?

Hmm, maybe the COPYRIGHT file is touched? You can try and run your make as
this

	% gnumake -i

which will ignore the errors when not finding www, or try and do a cvs update:

	% cd libwww
	% cvs update

and you will get a slightly modified makefile that by default ignores if
www is no there.

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk