Need info & help

From: Aravind Selvaraje <arvsan@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:10:04 +1000
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi all,
I having a problem with the command line tool with the get method. On some
sites it works on some other especially with form values in the command line
it returns the page but just hangs there indefnitely.

Platform : NTv4  SP3    libwwww 5.1l

It did some debug and ran it thro' the Visual C v5 debugger. It seems stuck
waiting for a message to come back via GetMessage().  Obviously I am using
the async model for libwww compilation. If i switch it to using the select()
model it crashes.

Any ideas ?

Regards,
Aravind