Mac version of libwww

From: Varma Kunaparaju <varma@aic.lockheed.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:36:23 -0800
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: varma@aic.lockheed.com

No news about experiences on MAC version of libwww recently.
If anyone is using this, can they through their experiences back to the
mailing list.

Also, we are doing a port of our windows version of the software
using Visual C++ cross compiler for Mac. Our windows version uses
libwww 4.x. While porting to MAC, we intend to use the libwww
(Metroworks - GUSI compiled library on MAC) to link with Visual C++.

Would highly appreciate if any one tried this path can share their experiences.

Thanks
Varma
(varma@aic.lockheed.com)