<Question> User-Agent

From: Thanh Nguyen <thnguyen@Adobe.COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 13:57:42 -0800 (PST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I have an app that can download contents from the web.  I've noticed that
for some sites, I recieve different HTML source files as it would in
Netscape or Internet Explore.

My guess is that somehow the server which I request the contents from sends
different file to its clients depending on the name of the User-Agent.

I wonder if this is true.  If this is the case, what the User-Agent should
I use to recieve the same HTML file as in Netscape or Internet Explore.

Any feed back is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Thanh Nguyen
(206)470-7290
thnguyen@adobe.com