RE: <Question> User-Agent

Thanh,
Unfortunately, many web developers recognize the fact that both MS and Netscape for example deal with HTML tags differently. For this reason, many web sites are developed to first check on the browser accessing the site and build output HTML according to browser's capabilities..

I know this is a problem for what you are doing, but thuis is the real world.

If you are persistent to crack the problem and are only interested in getting consistent data, you can fool the web site into thinking that you are a broswer of a particular type.. You do this in the http header that you send the server..

Hope this helps.