www-lib and os/2

From: <inacio@micro.ti.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 01:21:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: inacio@micro.ti.com (Chris Inacio)
Hello,

        I am wondering if one has tried to compile and use this library
under OS/2?  And if so, what problems and triumphs did you have?  I want to
use this library under OS/2, so I wanting any feedback before I start to try
that anybody can give me.  Windows and Unix users with any insight into OS/2
should feel free to add even if they are unsure, I would appreciate all the
feedback I can get.

thanks,
Chris Inacio
inacio@micro.ti.com