Re: www-lib and os/2

inacio@micro.ti.com wrote:
The good news: yes, I am using the library under OS/2.
The bad news:  I'm still using version 2.17.
It turns out I did enough tweaking and changing to use this for my own purposes that I have not taken
the time to redo it with the newer libraries.  Very little of my work was related to OS/2 problems.
The basic changes were to the tcp headers and some differences in the file system calls (sockets and
files cannot be treated the same).  I basically changes all of the conditional stuff to traet OS/2 as a
flavor of BSD Unix -- the socket calls are basically the same.  I sent these changes to Henrik a long
time ago, if you want me to forward them to you, let me know.
Ken.

--
Ken Waln
Director of Product Assurance