Fwd: Proxy implementation in WWW4.0

From: Seshu Adunuthula <SADUNUTH@us.oracle.com>
Date: 06 Mar 96 12:23:28 -0800
To: www-lib@w3.org

attached mail follows:

I was moving a proxy implemenation from 3.0 libraries
to 4.0 and have the following questions.

The handling of headers has changed from 3.0 to 4.0.
I had noticed that. Previously I set a global
variable HTProxyHeaders and made the request.

Now the headers are set in the callback set by
HTHeaders_addGenerator. I have a large character
buffer that has all the headers in it. What
call do I make to set the headers before making
the request to the origin server.

I have tried in the HTPostCallBack

  anchor = HTRequest_anchor(request);
  HTRequest_setEnHd(request, 0);
  HTAnchor_addExtra(anchor, headers_ndwpbps);
  HTAnchor_setHeaderParsed(anchor);

which does'nt seem to get the POST data right.

thanx
-sm-
_____
Seshu M. Adunuthula              Predictions about revolutionary
Member of Technical Staff        social changes from technology have
Internet Products 		 a shelf life "roughly equivalent to
659410 Oracle Pkwy               that of a Big Mac"  -Prof Fischer