Re: HTTP/1.1 ?

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 14:16:45 -0500
To: CUTLER Charles <cjc@dcs.st-and.ac.uk>
Cc: W3C Lib <www-lib@w3.org>
CUTLER Charles writes:
> Hi,
> For some reason I am having problems with the mailing list
> today. It has sent me Henrik's mail about 20 times?!?
> Anyone having the same problem or is it the mail server
> here that is screwed.

I think that the problem was on our side. I am sorry for any inconvenience
but it should be fixed by now. I am currently at IETF in LA so it is a bit
difficult for me to check it, though.

If your mail box is all swamped then it may be a good idea to have a look at
the mail archives for the list. You can find it at

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/threads.html

I am sorry,