Re: HTNet_kill.. object xxx is not registered

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 1996 13:45:07 -0500
To: Vu Nguyen <vun@isdnsys.com>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
Vu Nguyen writes:
> How can I get a HTNet object registered so that the call to
> HTNet_kill(myNet) will kill it?

Oh - I see - you are working on a server where you create your own HTNet
object in the server module. The reason why you can't get rid of it is a bug
in the HTNet_server where the HTNetActive list isn't created. You can either
add the following line to the HTNet_server function or to the create_object
function which gets called by all HTNet creation methods.

	if (!HTNetActive) HTNetActive = HTList_new();