Rule File (Using a Proxy server)

From: Roy Leonard <rleonard@ferrotec.ie>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 12:25:14 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org

I am puzzled,  I have read through the manual for the Library and the ComLine
'browser' and have seen many references to rule files. Does anybody have a
sample rule file?  Or know where I can find one?

I hope to use the rule file to et ComLine to use a proxy server.  If a rule
file is not the appropriate way to do this, are there any suggestions about
a better way to do this?

Roy
-==-
Roy Leonard 			+   Tel: +353-1-295-2529
Development Engineer		+   Fax: +353-1-295-3625
rleonard@ferrotec.ie
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-==-