HTInit.c on Windows

From: Gunnar R|nning <gunnar@candleweb.no>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 14:13:58 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
I'm just tried to compile the latest version of the library with MSVC 4.0
and things seems to work fine except :

why isn't HTInit.c part of any DLL ? Should I just do a static-link with
it, or is its' omission from the DLLs a bug ?

let's see, aha, it's done in order to reduce the application size, right ?
So the right thing for me to do is to duplicate those initializtion
functions I need from HTInit and leave the rest out.

	Gunnar