[Request] Please, all mallocing through HT_MALLOC

From: Sacha <sacha@clip.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 16:32:52 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi,

I know the libwww are upgrading the dynamic memory module...
please could you at the same time make sure there is nothing
in the rest of the code which bypasses it and uses malloc,
calloc, realloc or free? I haven't found anything, but then
again I don't know about everything that calls malloc
internally (e.g. strdup).

Oh, also, a warning to anyone out there who has to use their
own memory allocaotion routines: be aware that calloc initialises
the memory allocated to zeros, and some stuff in the lib (e.g.
the StrAllocCopy in HTProt.c) relies on this.

Cheers,

Sacha.