[Q] European Mirror for libwww?

From: Sacha <sacha@clip.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 11:03:31 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Can anyone point me to a European mirror for libwww? Up until
now I was using vivaldi.belnet.be, which was bloody fast, but
they no longer mirror ftp.w3.org. I've tried archie and a
Lycos search but alas to no avail. I can't download directly
from ftp.w3.org because it won't let me log on
(550 Can't set guest privileges.) and if I try to download
from w3's web server (http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Library/Distribution/)
it stalls continually and in the end just disconnects
(Netscape's fault?).

Anyway, cheers,

Sacha.