[Request] Memory functions

From: Sacha <sacha@clip.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 14:15:43 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi,

I have a small problem. I am writing code which gets called from
an interpreter which, due to the interpreter's garbage collection
policies, requires me to use special memory allocation functions
with the same interface as malloc, calloc, realloc, free etc.

Would it be possible in future versions of the library to let the
application register its own memory allocation functions rather
than using malloc by default?

Comments?

Cheers,

Sacha.