Jigsaw 2.2.2 zip

From: bert m. thompson <bthomp@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:10:18 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I downloaded this file to my computer "C:\MyDocuments" for a college course I'am taking.. I spent
over an hour to download the file. When I double clicked to expand the file I got "Norton" messages
like " unable to overwrite c:\mydocuments\jigsaw " when I tryed to select another folder ..which was
created "norton said the folder did not exist.. create? ..endless loop! Please explain how to extract
you zip file once I've spent another hour downloading it! .. I deleted the original zip file because I
thought I was defective.