Join For Free

From: Melecio Ceniza <melc555@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:26:04 +0800
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

NOTE: This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse
and NO SPAM regulations. Your address was collected as
a result of posting to a link, a classified ad, a message
to my FFA Page, you have sent me an E-mail recently, or you
are on a list that I have purchased. You may remove your
E-mail address by simply sending an E-mail to me with "REMOVE"
in subject field.

-------------------- M E S S A G E --------------------

	I am Melecio Ceniza. I saw your email address
	posted in a web site. I am wondering
	if you are interested to join our
	homebased-business program.

	You can earn a full monthly income or even
	more while working 10-15 hours a week in your
	convenient time and place.

	If you are interested I can give you a
	FREE membership ID. Just send email to
	trustme25@engineer.com and put "JOIN FOR FREE"
	in the subject and write your FirsName, LastName
	in the body of your email

Best Regards,
Melecio Ceniza

To be removed from future mailings reply to this email
by clicking on this link
melcen25@revolution.net.ph (subject=Remove)
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress this letter can not be considered SPAM as
long as a Remove Link is included. Click above to be