Directory Listing and more....

From: amjad liaquat <amjad@pacmit.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:07:16 +0100
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

Hi,
   I'm very new to jigsaw. I created a dir inside the www folder and set
rights to it with admin tool and it works fine. But I couldn't figure
out which classes where involved in making the directory listing which
comes up when I try to access this resource.

I'm involved in the development of a collaborative tool which needs a
webdav server. Jigsaw seems to fit this requirement quite nicely. My
application requires me to display the directory listing to an
individual user on his/her portal page. And, what I intend to do is, to
integrate Jigsaw and my application server at the object level.
Would really appreciate some inputs on how I can display the directory
listing.
Another issue would be to achieve the tasks performed by the admin tool
from the application, for eg from a web interface.
In my case , a project manager should be able to set rights to a
resource .Is there an admin api that I can refer to ?

Thanx in advance .

Cheers
Amjad

Ps - check out http://213.220.132.100:7001/start.jsp