Session managment when configured as a rescource

From: Milum Software <shayes@milum.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:06:22 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Please help,

I am using Jigsaw 2.0.5 and have my Java classes handled as resources, We
started development before the servlets where available and have not had
the time to migrate yet.

Is there a session management capability when running as a resource? I see
if I use a servlet I would have session management. If so can you also
point me to the docs for using session management when configured as a
resource.

Thanks for the help.
Best Regards,

Scott Hayes