Proxy server..

From: Mark Gargan <Mark.Gargan@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:50:51 -0000
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi there,
    I've been asked in work to set up Jigsaw as a proxy server. I have
followed the documentation on the website to the tee but whenever I've tried
an outside URL all I receive back is the Jigsaw overview page.. Maybe I've
configured my browser incorrectly. I'm using Ie5 so I went to
Tools-->InternetOptions-->Connections tab-->LAN settings and then in the
proxy server box I entered the name of my computer in the address box and
the port 8001 in the port box. Am I missing anything? Any help would be
greatly appreciated as the deadline for this is coming up fast.

Thanks for any help,
Mark.