From: www-jigsaw-request@w3.org [mailto:www-jigsaw-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Mark Gargan
Sent: 04 March 2002 10:51
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Subject: Proxy server..

Hi there,
    I've been asked in work to set up Jigsaw as a proxy server. I have
followed the documentation on the website to the tee but whenever I've tried
an outside URL all I receive back is the Jigsaw overview page.. Maybe I've
configured my browser incorrectly. I'm using Ie5 so I went to
Tools-->InternetOptions-->Connections tab-->LAN settings and then in the
proxy server box I entered the name of my computer in the address box and
the port 8001 in the port box. Am I missing anything? Any help would be
greatly appreciated as the deadline for this is coming up fast.

Thanks for any help,
Mark.