Re: declare filter

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:08:26 +0100 (MET)
To: Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nicoll@skynet.be>
cc: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Stephane Nicoll wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I can't declare filter. I have developped a simple filter for my
> JicSaw proxy. It must be called for each request. Can anybody tell me
> where I can declare it?

What do you mean by declare it, add it to a resource? add it as a
client-side filter? (like the CacheFilter)
In the first case, you have to use jigadmin or edit the right XML store.
In the second case, you have to edit the property file, see
org.w3c.www.protocol.http.filters, ex: to have the cache filter and the
proxy dispatcher, declare:
org.w3c.www.protocol.http.filters=org.w3c.www.protocol.http.cache.CacheFilter|org.w3c.www.protocol.http.proxy.ProxyDispatcher

Yves Lafon - W3C