Re: servlet to C /C++ communication using JNI-UnSatisfiedlinkErro r

From: Pignon, Dean <Dean.Pignon@COGNOS.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:52:48 -0500 (EST)
To: "'sudhakar.adini@usa.net'" <sudhakar.adini@usa.net>
Cc: "'mszick@altavista.net'" <mszick@altavista.net>, "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Dear Sudhakar,

I hope you don't mind me bringing up this topic again - I've just stumbled
upon your posting!

I am having what looks like exactly the same problem, although in a
different environment (NT, Cocoon servlet running under Tomcat).  I am
trying to use a JNI which works fine stand-alone but not when within the
servlet.  My code loads the JNI library fine but then fails with
"UnSatisfiedlinkError" when I try to call a method in the library.

I wonder if you managed to solve your problem in the end and if so, could
you tell us what you did to fix it?