reverse proxy or other options

From: John Voiklis <jv37@columbia.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:35:07 -0400
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
We are using Jigsaw to serve all static and java-based content on port 80, ie:

http://www.ourhost.com/

At the same time we are using Comswiki (Comanche Swiki) to serve a Squeak Wiki
(http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki) on port 8888, ie:

http://www.ourhost.com:8888/

We would like to hide the port number from the client, and have them instead
see...

http://www.ourhost.com/swiki

or

http://swiki.ourhost.com

I have combed the documentation and mailing list archives and cannot find a
solution. I know how to set up a reverse proxy with Apache, but I am too new to
Jigsaw.

Can someone tell me how to set up a reverse proxy (or a better solution) in
Jigsaw.

Thanks,

John