Jigsaw and CVS

From: anand <anand_v@naturesoft.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 02:16:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: ylafon@w3.org
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org, patrick@nature-soft.com, claus@nature-soft.com, nature@md2.vsnl.net.in

Hi ,

I have installed Jigsaw webserver 2.1.2 that has WebDAV support . While
i am successful in performing methods like GET ,PUT , DELETE, PROPFIND ,
I am  unable to perform COPY & MOVE operations for some reason . please
give your opinion regarding the same .

Also , in order to enable the CVS functionality ,it has been suggested
in the Jigsaw Docs  to make use of CvsDirectoryResource package . But i
am probably misusing the package , as the only thing i get is an error :

unable to list files

please help me out , on how to enable the CVS option in the Jigsaw
WebDAV server .

Thanks & Regards,
V.Anand