Re: Jsp image

From: Samuel R.Ragunaat <samuel@hotmail.lk>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:01:36 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi everybody,

I later on found that, there exist no problem in the coding. Because I tried with some static HTML pages, but the same history. Hence I checked both geocities & tripod server help lines instead of spending time on my JSP implementation. Where I found that geocities doesn't allow to call only pictures of their banner addvetisements. But I couldn't find any such thing in tripod. But I guess it also the same. Now I've put the pictures in the same server, it's working. If you are intrested visit to that website at http://www.mycgiserver.com/~ragunaat or visit to my personal website ar http://rahur.tripod.com. Also I've developed an eFriend website using Java & XML. It's a mini project. yOu can see that at http://www.mycgiserver.com/~ragunaat/ceylonfriends.jsp.

OK fine,
Thank you so much to read this. If you face the same problem and couldn't fix that, then feel free to contact me.

regards,
Samuel R.Ragunaat

Get free email for you ---> http://www.hotmail.lk