HTTPFrame and JigAdmin

From: Vogel Peter (FV/SLM) * <Peter.Vogel2@de.bosch.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:53:14 +0100
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello,

I recognized a strange behaviour of the
JigAdmin Tool

I copied a (non empty) file "test.html" in the
Jigsaw/WWW directory.
Afterwards I changed the frame with JigAdmin
from HTTPFrame to HTTPex. Finally I changed it
back to HTTPFrame.

When I try to access the file test.html from a
remote PC with a browser the display is empty.
I.e. the browser thinks to receveive a file, but
it contains nothing.
This happens only, when the frame has been changed
(from HTTPFrame to "something else" to HTTPFrame).

Why does Jigsaw sends an empty file? What do I have
to change in order to receive the content of the file?

Best regards,
Peter Vogel
R&D Bosch