using Tomcat's Jsp-Engine from other web-server (Jigsaw)

From: <Christian.Schildt@Elaxy.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:04:06 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

I am trying to use the Tomcat's Jsp-engine from other web server Jigsaw. In
the manual of the Jigsaw is said that I have to redirect *.jsp requests to
the according servlet. I redirect to JspServlet.class. The redirection
functions but the servlet does not work (jsp is not compiled and not
executed).

My questions:
1) Have I taken a wrong servlet.
2) Is it possible to run the jsp-servlet directly without running Tomcat.
3) Wchich parameters are required.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian Schildt
Diplom-Betriebswirt (FH)