Re: Client Side API - HTTP Connections

Dear Mr. Lafon,

Thank you very much for responding to my request for help.  Below is my
"debug mode" output from HttpManager and HttpBasicServer.  I used
setPipeline(false) on each Request (so I assume that this is not a
pipelining problem per se).  Yet, I believe that you are right in supposing
that the server did not reply entirely (this is where the "debug mode"
output ends and when my software snags for a period of about a minute).  So,
I believe that I need some way to set a timeout for the server to respond my
request.

As previously noted, the HttpManager.setRequestTimeout() method has not been
implemented and the HttpManager.setTimeout() method does not appear to
affect this intermittent transaction delay problem.  So, I am working on a
solution.

Do you know if a Request created by HttpManager has a "RequestObserver" or
not?

	Truly yours,
	John Philip Anderson
	jpanderson215@hotmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"debug mode" output from HttpManager and HttpBasicServer

Running request: http://foo.bar.com
+++ notify conn_count 1 / 5
+++ connection used
foo.bar.com/216.39.109.40:80[0]: runs[unknown] http://foo.bar.com
*** foo.bar.com:80 major=1, minor=0, ka=false
+++ delete conn_count: 0
Request done !
Running request: http://foo.bar.com
+++ notify conn_count 1 / 5