Attributes of Resource, Property Editors and JMX

From: Simon Heaton <simon.heaton@softwareag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:13:16 +0100
To: Jigsaw List <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi Everybody,

Does anyone know the rational behind the small set of attributes defined
for the Resource class? In particular I am wondering why attributes such
as content encoding, length and mime type have been pushed into
HTTPFrame. Somehow I feel that they are more naturally related to a
Resource (or at least a FileResource).

Following on the attribute theme, can attributes support property
editors as described in the Java Bean specification?

And finally: Are there any plans to migrate Jigadmin to a JMX based
implementation?

Kind regards,

Simon Heaton