ClientException and StackTrace

From: Simon Heaton <simon.heaton@softwareag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:51:00 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi Everybody,

I am trying to implement some custom resources and frames within Jigsaw
v2.2.0 but have hit a problem in that I get the following error within
errlog:

client-0 (http-server-socket-clients:42): caught ClientException:
[org.w3c.jigsaw.http.ClientException] null

It is very frustrating in that I get no stacktrace so I am rather at a
loss in trying to track down the cause.

Is it possible to reconfigure Jigsaw such that I can get a more detailed
error message (preferably a stacktrace) or do I have to hack the code?

Does anyone have any idea where and why this error is arising?

Kind regards,

Simon