Re: my PUT's are being scrambled, any suggestions?

From: Bob Schader <bobschader@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:42:44 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Had to write this from my other email address, main server's down.
Anyway, I'm not sure what UTF-8 or UTF-16 have to do with sending
binary data in an "application/octet-stream" content-type, which is
supposed to send raw data. As far as I can see, jigsaw's only use
of UTF-8 is in it's XMLWriter class.Nor am I using any of the
java standard DataStreams which use UTF, but a FileInputStream.

Bob Schader