Re: Changing Port

It's in the "general" properties, you can use JigAdmin[1] to change it or just edit the
file http-server.props[2] and modify the org.w3c.jigsaw.port property. (don't forget
to restart Jigsaw)

[1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/JigAdmin/Overview.html
[2] in <instdir>/Jigsaw/config/

Regards, Benoit.

Cheryl Working wrote:

> I have just 'inherited' a Jigsaw server, and have very limited knowledge.
>  When Jigsaw was installed on the NT server, the default listening port
> (8001) was used.  How do I change to port 80?
>
> Thank you,
> Cheryl Working

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer