Only one filter created for all client sock threads

From: Sheldon Conaty <sconaty@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 05:14:02 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
We have written a ResourceFilter for Jigsaw, which is running as a proxy. We
have noticed that only one instance of our filter is created and shared
between all the http-server-socket-client threads. We are concerned that our
filter has now become a bottle neck for all requests and replies passing
through the proxy.

Is there any way to get Jigsaw to allocate a separate filter instance for
each of the socket clients it creates?

Regards,
    Sheldon Conaty