Re: Bug for jigAdmin?

Dear sir,

Thank you for your reply.

The version I used is jigadmin - the recommended one. It does have a server
puzzle icon on the left, but the RIGHT panel is always blank (after click
http-server icon), no matter what items I clicked on the left panel for
resource editing. I also visited the
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/JigAdmin/Overview.html web site, and I
think that is the main difference from the window-looking there.

As to the problem with mini HTML browser, it just doesn't popup any of the
browser (no response at all), not the wrong URL as you mentioned in the
mail. I am now using JDK1.3 to run the Jigadmin.

Thanks,

Risheng