Re: Bug for jigAdmin?

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:51:30 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Risheng Lin <rlin@eng.utoledo.edu>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Risheng Lin wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
> I have just downloaded the Jigsaw 2.1.2, installed and run it successfully
> with no problem under WINNT 4.0. But when I used the JigAdmin to the
> configuration of a resource, I clicked on the resource in the tree, but the
> right part of the window doesn't have any helpers buttons or available
> resources, as indicated in the tutorial. The right half of the screen is
> just a blank.

Which version did you use jigadm or jigadmin? If you use jigadmi(the
recommended one), you should have the server names on the left with a
small puzzle icon in the button.
See http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/JigAdmin/Overview.html

> Moreover, when I click any toolbars on the top of the window, it doesn't
> pop up a mini HTML browser that point to the "Resource Reference
> Documentation" of the selected resource. Nor does it Popup a mini HTML
> browser that point to the Jigsaw Documentation.
>
> Could you tell me what is the possible reason?

Do you have a popup with a wrong URL or just no popup? and then what jdk
are you using?

        ~~Yves