SSL open source implemenation in Jigsaw

From: Manty, George <George.Manty@compaq.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:07:21 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have noticed how many people discuss implementing SSL in Jigsaw to some
extent, either client side or server side or both.  I am going to start
working on some implementation of SSL in Jigsaw but very specific to what my
needs are.

Are there any plans to start up an Open Source add-on or new project under
Jigsaw to add SSL support, maybe using JSSE/JCE or ITISSL (
http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/itissl/ )?

If there were I am sure that would effect people who are currently modifying
their Jigsaw code base to add SSL functionality.

Thanks,
George