Full fledged ver of Jigsaw SSL?

From: senthilvasan <senthilvasan@givingcircle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:45:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,
  I am using Jigsaw as a proxy server.
  I have written a client side filter and it is working fine for all HTTP
requests (http://..). Now I want to do the same thing with SSL (https://..).
I tried with iaik version (2.0.1 Jigsaw-SSL but I faced two problems there:
1. I can only configure https server as a webserver and not as a proxy
server.
2. There is no provision for adding client side filters in
"https-server.props" file. Hope it is not possible to add in that
ersion:( But we have "org.w3c.www.protocol.http.filters=.." in
"http-server.props" file where we define client side filters for http
requests.

So, I want to know where I can get the Jigsaw SSL version, in which I can
configure it as a proxy, add client side filters that works for https
requests too.

I am stuck with this problem. Pls reply me asap.

Regards,
vasan.