Re: new Jigsaw internal release - Cocoon - WebDAV

From: Ray Allis <ray.allis@boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:07:33 -0800
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi, Yves!   Cocoon works?  :)  How do I install cocoon?  Is it
just another servlet now?  Is it possible to install Cocoon2?
Do the old cocoon install docs (some email several months ago I
think ;)) still apply? I can't find them in the mail archive.
If there is something better, please point me. ;-)

Ray Allis
--
Yves Lafon wrote:

> A new internal release is available for testing [1], it includes WebDAV [2]

Excellent!

> outgoing filters and also Cocoon now works [4].
>
> [1] http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.1/20001110/

I took these classes and replaced the ones in Jigsaw/classes in
jigsaw_2.1.2.tar.gz.  Is this correct?

Ray Allis