Re: Installing a New Frame Type

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:48:03 +0200 (MET DST)
To: santj <santj@cs.tcd.ie>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, santj wrote:

> Once you have created a new type of Frame how do
> you install it so that JigAdmin recognizes it?
> I tried changing the frames.p file in jigadmin.zip
> then recompressing the unzipped directory to no
> avail.

Note that Jigadmin doesn't have to know the Frame, I mean that the frame
class is not required on the client side.
What you did is right, if you are using JigAdmin, jigadmin.zip has to be
redone, with just "com.example.frames.MyFrame=frame" added in frames.p
and of course jigadmin.zip rezipped.
And it should be on the client side of course.