Question regarding jsp comilation and licensing

From: Manty, George <George.Manty@compaq.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:29:41 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have implemented JSP in our product, which uses Jigsaw 2.0.4.  I
implemented it using GNUJSP and was planning on switching to Tomcat when the
next stable version of Jjigsaw is released.

It appears to me as though in order to release a prodcut with Jigsaw and JSP
support you have to get an OEM license from Sun to use the tools.jar file.
Is this true or is there another compiler you can use that would be free to
distribute?

Thanks for the help?

George