executing JSP file in PassDirectory

From: TK Sung <tksung@extravert.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:45:16 -0700
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

A jigsaw newbie here.  I'm having a problem making gnujsp10 wotk with a PassDirectory resource.  Opening an HTML file works fine in PassDirectory, but opening jsp file results in "... file not found".  I'm guessing that JspServlet is trying to open a file in the directory specified in URL, rather than target directory of PassDirectory.

I searched archive and saw an article about "jspindexer", I sort of tried it with no luck. Now I get "ClientException [...] null" in the log file, and nothing is returned to the browser.  (I wasn't even sure if jspindexer applies to my situation).  Can somebody point me to a solution?

thanks in advance

tk