indexers

From: Paul Lamb <paul@redfork.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:47:03 -0500
To: <www-jigsaw@w3c.org>
After looking at this for a couple of hours, I don't seem to find an answer.
I want to setup an indexer so that _anything_ with the extension of "xml"
gets sent to /servlet/cocoon; even if a file isn't associated with that
resource. i.e., request is for "foo.xml" and there isn't a file on the
server called "foo.xml", but I want this request to get to the cocoon
servlet anyway. Presently, as long as there's a file called "foo.xml" it
works; otherwise it's a 404 - File not found.

Noticed the new docs on the website tonight, much improvement over previous.

Paul Lamb