Re: warning

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Kaming Young wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get this warning whenever I tried to access a document on Jigsaw
>
> ********* WARNING *********
> [org.w3c.tools.resources.store.ResourceStoreManager]:
> repositories 43/st-43 to 45/st-45 exists! using 46/st-46
> ***************************
>
> What does this mean and how to remove it?

It means that the previous state was "42", so the last known resource
repository was 42/st-42, new ones were created by the server (it auto
index resources using indexers) but the state was not saved to the disk
(probably because the server was killed directly, not by using the admin
tool or JigKill).
However, it is just a warning and can be ignored.
I already sent a pointer to a script (unix only) that removes all the
unused stores.
http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/scripts/storeclean.sh