Re: 2 java files

From: Lan Bin <lanb@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:52:47 +0800 (GMT-8)
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
> > I use the default setting. How can I know
> > CacheFilter is active?
>
> If you have configured Jigsaw as a proxy, by default the cache filter is
> added, you can see it in the properties (Props, in jigadmin).
> Regards,

I am using Jigsaw2.0.4 as a server. However, I have read tutorial abt
resource's filter. However, for the example(CounterFilter),
I do not know how to install and see the filters.
1, In the documentations, writting-filter.html

I can not do the step 3.
Expand the ``User'' node in the little tree(you should see
a HTTPFrame or any subclass).

I can see the frame under the ``User'' Node. (I used default settings).

2, How to see the filters to the resource? In the Properties,
I just see sevlet,sockerCoonectionProp adn so on. Can not see any filter.

Thank you very much for your reply!

David