Re: can't display the example servlet

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 stratulat@osis.fr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use jigsaw in order to execute servlets. I started the
> server but when I try to access the example servlet HelloWord using http,
> the browser cannot display the page (message: file not found). Could
> someone explain me the reason?

Hi
When started, Jigsaw should have give you the location of the server (by
default, something like http://yourmachine:8001/ )
Then go to http://yourmachine:8001/servlet/HelloWorld and you should have
the servler running.
However, in jigsaw_2.0.5, the .bat in "scripts" has a typo in the
CLASSPATH setting that may prevent the use of servlets, the right line
should be
set CLASSPATH=Jigsaw;..\classes\jigsaw.zip;..\classes\servlet.jar;.
If it is not this problem, do you have any trace in the window you started
the server?