how to load jar files while starting jigsaw ?

From: jean-gui <jlalanne@largemedium.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:33:58 +0100
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi ,

I am trying to use jigsaw with an app server. I am developping  session beans.
To run my session, I have to load on the web server side the jar corresponding to my
EJB classes.
How should I do this ?
I tried to set the classpath in the jigsaw.bat and the admin.bat but It looks like my classes
are not loaded....
So where do I tell to a class loader which classes to load in Jigsaw ?
Do I have to set a wrapper as for the servletwrapper ...??!?

Thanx for your help.
Jean-Guillaume LALANNE