Filter order

From: Niklas Wiberg <e95_nwi@it.kth.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:22:36 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello
I'm using Jigsaw as a proxy. I can't find anything in the documentation
about ordering of server-side filters.
Suppose that I have three server-side filters with ingoingFilter() and
outgoingFilter() methods. How can one   set which order these methods
are called when a request is processed?
E.g. Filter1.ingoingFilter(), then Filter2.ingoingFilter(), then
Filter3.ingoingFilter()...
This is interesting since Filter1 could modify the request, which would
affect how Filter2 would react...
Or will I have to create one single filter that performs all my filter
work in order to control it?

Best regards
Niklas Wiberg